Our Social Work Team approach differentiates us from large corporate companies and franchises in that we do it all. We counsel clients and families in coping with illness and the aging process. We also educate them about community resources and assist them with long term planning. To further differentiate us from corporate and franchise companies, we also do ongoing Social Work case management. Our problem solving skills enable us to avoid unnecessary and hasty Caregiver replacements. We match Caregivers to cases based on information from clients, families and medical providers.
- Safety evaluation of the home environment.
- Development of a personalized care plan.
- Social Work case management including the planning and organization of daily medical and household needs.
- Education on the aging process.
- Counseling on coping with the stress of care-giving and life changes.
- Routine telephone contact and home visits.
- Referrals to support networks and community resources.
- Behavior modification with emphasis on capabilities, not on limitations.
- Interventions to increase socialization and decrease isolation.
- Quality caregivers to assist the elderly in their daily life to function at their maximum potential.
ElderCare Services, LLC
P.O. Box 563
Orange, CT 06477
(T) 866.799.9303 (Toll Free)